NAME: Trampalien Gunmen DC
Description: Homebrew Game for the Dreamcast
Here is the latest Trampalien Gunmen DC game for the dreamcast
Uses SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_image
Programmed by Troy Davis(GPF)
Graphics, sound and concept by John W. Szczepaniak
Port/Clone of John Szczepaniak's Qbasic Tramampolining Gunmen
Click here... to download John's original
Click here... to download John's Qbasic
Download Dreamcast DJ Bootable Image here...
Download Dreamcast Scrambled bin here...
Download PC exe, graphics/sound, and source here...
Download Linux Version(thanks to Storminator16) here...
COVERS Front here... Back here...
Troy Davis - Wed Mar 17 15:32:24 CST 2004
- added the ability to pause the game(Press start or keys SPACE or P)
- added 2nd player control to the Main Menu
Troy Davis - Tue Mar 16 13:08:10 CST 2004
- fixed explosion overlay, increased horizontal movement
- fixed invincibility for both players concurrently
Troy Davis - Mon Mar 15 12:55:01 CST 2004
- New title screen, fixed player2 life icons location, fixed reset till
end of round
- not on death, fixed horizontal movement
Troy Davis - Sun Mar 13 9:15:21 CST 2004
- added horizontal movement on trampolines, added 1 round as a choice to
Menu - changed keyboard keys, updated readme
Troy Davis - Sun Mar 13 6:55:23 CST 2004
- Fixed problem when uses 5 rounds
Troy Davis - Sun Mar 13 5:43:12 CST 2004
- Changed scoring to use numbers instead of an Uppercase " L"
Troy Davis - Sun Mar 13 4:30:58 CST 2004
- added Menu animation to select number of rounds, sound for title screen,
- sounds for rounds and winners, fixed some issues with invincibilty
Troy Davis - Sat Mar 13 5:13:15 CST 2004
- added Title Menu, fixed rounds to 2, and 3 lives per round per player
Troy Davis - Fri Mar 12 16:12:15 CST 2004
- fixed rounds, start button to continues, removed score and replaced with
Troy Davis - Fri Mar 12 7:55:15 CST 2004
- added rudimentory rounds and fixed some studdering problems for player
Troy Davis - Wed Mar 10 12:57:25 CST 2004
- fixed placement of blasts, and fixed cygwin makefile to compile with no
dependancy on cygwin1.dll
Troy Davis - Tues Mar 9 22:58:50 CST 2004
- Added support for Dpad on dreamcast controller
Troy Davis - Tues Mar 9 17:33:44 CST 2004
- Added accelleration images and new sounds and blasts
Troy Davis - Tues Mar 9 05:51:15 CST 2004
- Added Joystick support
Troy Davis - Mon Mar 8 19:56:40 CST 2004
- Updated with New Graphics
Troy Davis - Sun Mar 7 22:38:06 CST 2004
- Change gameplay so that only 2 shots/accelerations per bounce
Troy Davis - Sun Mar 7 17:26:55 CST 2004
- Added Scoring, and PC version now compiles under dev-cpp, so no cygwin
Troy Davis - Sat Mar 6 14:26:48 CST 2004
- Made the game 2 player, check readme for controls
Troy Davis - Fri Mar 6 01:52:24 CST 2004
- Initial Version base on 1.0.2 version of Aliens by Sam Lantinga
The Hottest DCEmu Posters
|The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
- Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
- Open the gpf.dcemu.co.uk home page, then try to open another page.
- Click the Back button to try another link.
|The gpf.dcemu.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.