What's new in the latest release (v1.0b):
- I (Genueix) TOTALLY re-did the ini file for Daedalus. I started off with
a TOTALLY empty
daedalus.ini and re-added all of the N64 ROMs ever released by release groups
individuals. Prior to adding all these ROMs, I verified them [!] with goodn64
so if you get any ROM that's isn't in this ini, it is most likely a bad dump
similar to that. This ini contains 785 ROM entries and every one of them has
the correct comments and info. Thanks to GtH and his program (DiniEd) I was
able to complete
this task a lot faster and more accurate! If you should run into a game that
isn't in the
ini please contact Genueix at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct information,
such as ROM
CRC and Country Code. If you run into any errors or anything you think should
please drop and email by one of the head ini maintainers (myself and CyRUS64).
list of what's new:
- Completely new ROM entries.
- Completely new ROM settings.
- Completely new ROM comments/info.
- Entire ini is in alphabetical order.
- CRC and Country Codes are left in lowercase.
- ROM titles are all correct. (Thanks Cowering! (goodn64 v0.999.4 BETA).
- ROM comments/info are all uniform.
- Version ROMs are now recognized. (e.g. (v1.1), (v1.2), etc...)
- PAL/EUR ROMs are given the same comment/info as the USA ROM if one exists.
This saved a
lot of time during testing and wasn't really anything to worry about...as
picky about what country ROMs are from. However, some...if not most PAL/EUR
screen alignment errors that wern't listed under the 'info=' area, so be aware.
- Did I mention that this ini is TOTALLY NEW...nothing was carried over from
other ini files
except for the UCodes =).
Sixth public release of the official Daedalus INI.